Women of Light is a group of women at The Church of the Resurrection who have a heart to walk alongside other women, giving them space to speak their truth and share their stories.
Group aims are:
- Foster strong relationships between members of the faith community
- Ensure that every woman is cared for when she needs to be
- Encourage spiritual growth amongst women parishioners
- Provide opportunity for women to be inspired and enriched through sharing and personal development
- Provide a forum where women can serve the community, while discovering and exercising their spiritual gifts
What we do
- Women of Light events are held quarterly to inspire and encourage women.
- Although founded in the Catholic faith, we welcome women from other denomination or faith group to join in.
- We believe in a sharing the love of Jesus. Our events and activities range from reflective meditative beach walks, Prayer workshops, Dancing for God – spiritual dance and expression workshops, we also have hosted events with speakers on topic related to women and faith. We provide motivational workshops embracing transformation and women’s retreats.
We are on face book under Women of Light pages; we have a blog page https://womenoflight.
our new programs also on the Church of the Resurrection website.